Hello Ladies, I am so sorry for the delay in writing this blog but i have been bed-ridden with God-awful flu. It’s been horrendous!!
I’m still not over it and I am currently still coughing (well barking) and i am now talking like Barry White.
On the up side my gorgeous blogger friend over at http://strandonbeauty.com has nominated me for a Liebster Award. YAY!!
This is an award given to bloggers that are still in their infancy. Because i was nominated I now have to to answer the 11 questions asked of me by Strand on Beauty and then tell you 11 facts about myself.
So here we go…..
1. If you could be anyone dead or alive who would it be?
Hmmm I would have to say Marilyn Monroe because she was a naturally curvy, beautiful woman – it was such a shame that her life ended so tragically.
2. If you were to write a book what would it be about?
Thats a really hard question! I would probably write a book about Mental Health issues but with a bit of humour cause most books out there are so clinical and so serious and you have to have a sense of humour about these issues or they consume you.
3. What’s the most unusual job you’ve ever done?
I used to be a laboratory technician at a Forensic Lab that was quite unusual – for me anyway.
4. What’s your claim to fame?
I used to be in a girl band lol!!! Seriously! We were only famous within like a ten mile radius of where i lived, but it was fun and it gave me a lot of confidence. We were able to write and record our own album too which I am proud of although now it’s horribly dated!!
5. What’s your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure has to be reality TV! Geordie Shore, The Valleys, Rich kids of Beverley Hills – all of that cringey, funny stuff!!
6. What are you most afraid of?
Zombies! I hate the way they just shuffle towards you! They’re even creepier when they run – thats just not right! Zombies SHOULD NOT run!!
7. What’s your middle name?
Margaret. My middle name is the name of my Nana, and although i used to hate it when I was younger, I really appreciate it now.
8. Do you have any pets?
I do! I have an amazing little Hamster called Dumbledore – he is the coolest little dude! He may be small but he has the biggest personality. We sometimes call him Dora the Explorer because he likes to escape and go on little adventures.
9. What song do you like to sing in the shower?
It depends what is on. I normally put my ipad on shuffle and sing along when in the shower.
10. Would you ever have cosmetic surgery?
I would like to say no, but you never know what the future holds and how i’ll feel as I mature.
11. Did you enjoy answering all these questions?
I did. I hope you enjoyed reading them. xxx
OK So here are 11 things you may not know about me:
- I am a natural red head – but i do dye my hair even brighter (it’s pretty much Orange).
- My Favourite book in the whole wide world is ‘To Kill a Mocking bird – i feel everyone can learn something from it.
- I am a published poet, I was first published at 15 and I have my work in several books.
- I am a HUGE Horror movie fan I love them!
- Me & my Boyfriend are huuuuuuge fans of Halloween and decorate the whole house for halloween.
- I have qualifications in Media, Creative writing & Biological Sciences.
- Whenever I feel Poorly I always watch Disney Films cause they make me feel better 🙂
- I have five tattoos, three of which are on my feet
- I have worked for both Avon Cosmetics & The Body shop at home
- I wish i could afford some Charlotte Olympia cat Shoes because they are just so damn cute!!
- I wish I had a pet cat 🙂
I know the next part is to nominate other bloggers but all the blogs I read are all well established so this is an epic fail on my part 😦
Hope you Enjoyed & Thanks for the Nomination
The Secret Girly Girl